1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
GLOP 2013 SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Data Processor of the User’s personal data and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, Protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, therefore the following information is provided on the processing:
End of treatment: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social community or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allows commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to him.
- Submit the newsletter on the website.
Legal basis of the processing: consent of the interested party.
Data retention criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. themselves.
Communication of data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except for legal obligations.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and cancellation of your data and limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if it is believed that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: GLOP 2013 S.L Case del Poble 9, 1º, – 07141 Marratxí (Illes Balears)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering the data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in the download form, expressly and freely accept that their data is necessary to satisfy your request, by supplier, being voluntary to enter data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the HOLDER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will in no case be transferred to third parties, and that whenever they make any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be fully suited to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR legislation for the processing of personal data under its own responsibility, and manifestly the principles described in art. 5 of the GDPR, for which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent way towards the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented adequate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.